Infegy, an industry-leading SaaS data analytics company that translates billions of consumer voices into actionable intelligence, is seeking a driven and collaborative Solution Engineer with SaaS and data analytics experience to join our rapidly growing team. Located in the heart of the Crossroads District in Kansas City, Infegy has been named an Ingram's Best Place to Work for three consecutive years.
This positive, customer-centric, data-driven, and solution-focused person will be responsible for helping educate prospects and win new business opportunities within many of the most well-known enterprise brands, ad agencies, and market research firms including Spotify, Starbucks, Toyota, Mintel, Omnicom, McCann, and VMLY&R. If you are serious about advancing your career, being a part of a rapidly growing tech company, and having a blast while doing it, let’s talk!
• Learn: Become an expert in the Infegy Atlas platform, its top use cases, and the social and data analytics industry to provide a deep level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product-related questions during the sales cycle.
• Research and problem solve: Perform product demos tailored to prospect needs, evaluation criteria and unique use cases by understanding the prospect’s current challenges and areas of opportunity where Infegy to help.
• Understand: Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers to understand requirements and desires.
• Educate: Participate in discussions with prospects regarding the competitive landscape, drawing on knowledge of competitive differentiation and positioning.
• Implement: Manage and oversee the client implementation process including account setup, user provisioning, credential distribution, onboarding schedules, kickoff calls, and training structure, approach, and framework.
• Develop: Onboard and train client stakeholders and users by providing and managing technical demonstrations and training schedules.
• Empower: Act as a resource for the Sales team and Client Success teams on demonstrations, new feature benefits, script development, checklists, and other resources to assist in the advancement of demo skills and product implementation for the entire team.
• Be a steward of Infegy: Be positive, be collaborative, help prospects understand how Infegy can solve their business needs, pursue excellence, be a good human, make complex things simple, have fun, and achieve crazy-big goals.
Knowledge & Skills
• Solid understanding of the SaaS sales cycle and implementation process, prospect research, prospect needs discovery, outcome-based selling, and the ability to demonstrate value to prospects in order to drive company revenue and client satisfaction.
• Ability to positively and collaboratively work with all business departments: Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Product Development, etc. to solve client needs
• Thrive on customer engagement, consultative sales, problem-solving, customer education, and support.
• Engaging presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate value to prospects and client partners based on their desired business outcomes.
• Excellent ability to break down technical jargon into easy-to-understand, plain language.
• Strong organization skills and meticulous attention to detail to maintain prospect and client CRM information.
• Natural technical curiosity and problem-solving mindset.
• 2-5 years experience in a technical sales support or product-centric role at a technology company.
• Client-centric mindset with the ability to tailor multiple presentations daily to a variety of unique prospects.
• Strong knowledge of the social media and data analytics industry.
• Proven track record in managing many opportunities and projects concurrently.
• Experience with HubSpot or other CRM.
• Desire and ability to strive to get better every day.
Benefits & Employment Details
• Salaried, full-time position
• Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance (including all copays and prescriptions expenses), 401(k), and phone plan included
• Generous and flexible vacation policy
• Annual free flight for two to anywhere in the world
• Pet-friendly office
• Compensation is competitive and is based on applicant experience