Infegy, an industry-leading SaaS data analytics company that translates billions of consumer voices into actionable intelligence, is seeking an experienced, driven and collaborative Research & Insights Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Located in the heart of the Crossroads District in Kansas City, Infegy has been named on Ingram's Best Place to Work list for three consecutive years.
The Research & Insights Manager plays a key role in the Marketing team. You will develop and communicate the insights that help shape brand, marketing and content strategies. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for working closely with Marketing, Client Success, Sales, and Product teams to understand and support their business goals, define and manage ad-hoc primary research (qualitative and quantitative), apply segmentation, draw on various syndicated market reports, and continuous marketing and sales data.
This pivotal role in a small and dynamic marketing team offers the immediate opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the marketing mix and work of a wide range of stakeholders across the business. The successful candidate should have a highly proactive, flexible approach to stakeholder management, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be keen to use fresh approaches to get better results in a fast-paced and challenging environment. In return, you can expect to be rewarded by a wide range of business challenges and see the direct impact of your work on business performance.
If you truly love to work with enormous amounts of diverse data to find valuable and actionable insights, while being a great human, big thinker, growth-focused (eg: clients, revenue, profit, team-member enablement, etc.), positive, collaborative, creative, and fun while delivering exceptional results within a rapidly-growing technology company, Infegy is the place for you!
• Possess a deep understanding of the social listening and text analytics industry and how advertising agencies, market research firms, and enterprises employ them
• Analyze large, complex and often unstructured datasets to tell a story and generate actionable insights
• Deliver audience and cultural insights that lead to creative marketing activations
• Create, implement, and continually optimize a highly-effective approach to analyzing and finding insights within data sets from social media and our clients
• Enthusiastically work with clients and prospects to uncover insights, trends, and other information that can be helpful to their business
• Recommend engagement strategies with audiences based on data-driven social/cultural insights
• Leverage research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gain internal support to act up on these opportunities
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to provide research and analysis in support of our content and marketing calendars to drive relevancy and interest in our business
• Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in quantitative field(s) such as Data Science, Statistics, Human Behavior or related fields
• 2-5 years of experience in social, web, or other marketing-related research. Agency experience preferred
• Hands-on experience with social listening and analytics platforms
• Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategies and make decisions
• Understand the fundamentals of digital marketing, building strong brands and the role data- plays in these areas
• Strong business acumen, critical thinking skills, and general curiosity
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal - a true team player
• Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
• Strong work ethic with superior attention to detail and resourcefulness to solve problems
• Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Willingness to learn new tools and platforms to streamline strategic outputs
• Positive attitude and a desire to find or create solutions to problems
Benefits & Employment Details
• Salaried, full-time position
• Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance (including all copays and prescriptions expenses), and 401k
• Generous and flexible vacation policy
• Annual free flight for two to anywhere in the world
• Compensation is competitive and will be based on applicant experience
• Full COVID vaccination is required